Police Certificates (Visa)

You must be a resident of North Vancouver to obtain a Police Certificate from the North Vancouver RCMP. If you do not reside in North Vancouver, you must attend the police office in your home community.

Police Certificates are issued to applicants who are going out of country for travel, work, school or as part of the requirements for immigration to a country other than Canada.


Date modified: