Police Information Check
For Police Information checks to be accepted the applicant must reside in either Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows, must attend in person, have the Police Information application form completed (form is attached below) and present two pieces of Government identification, one of which must have your picture, current address showing residing in either Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows and your signature.
Please note that both Maple Ridge RCMP station and Pitt Meadows Community Policing Office only accepts credit or debit (No Cash/Cheque/Money Orders).
Clearly indicate the reason for your certified Police Information Check (as per the application form):
- Adoptions - Canadian and International
- Foreign travel - Visas, U.S. Waivers, Border Crossing
- Employment - federal, provincial, municipal governments; private industry; Canadian police forces
- Volunteer work
- Applications for immigration to Canada
- Applications for Canadian Citizenship
- Applications to obtain criminal record to apply for a Pardon
- Name change
- Permanent residency in foreign countries (all countries except Canada)
- Applicants for employment or volunteer work must specify the job title or position sought in the "REASON FOR APPLICATION" portion of the fingerprint form.
- Applicants for immigration to Canada must enter the name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission handling the case in the "Name and Address of Contributing Agency/Dept" portion of the C216C. If you have an immigration file number, write it below the address as a reference for immigration officials.
(Click here to access the Police Information Check application form.)
Ensure you provide:
- your full name
- date of birth
- mailing address
- phone number
- and/or fax number
- and/or e-mail address
Do not provide any additional personal information with your request. This material provides no value to the service and will be destroyed.
Applicants will be contacted to attend the Detachment to pick up the Police Information Check once it is completed.
Please refer to the fee schedule for current costs.
You can attend either the main Detachment or the Pitt Meadows Community Police Office for more information
Maple Ridge Detachment Address
11990 Haney Place
Maple Ridge, BC V2X 9B8
E-mail: Ridge Meadows Inquiries
Hours of 8:00 am - 6:50 pm Monday to Friday
Saturday and Sunday between 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Pitt Meadows Community Police Office Address
12027 Harris Road,
Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 2B5
Fax: 604 465-9151
Hours of 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
- Date modified: