Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register kudos or complaints about the Coquitlam RCMP?
- How do I apply for permits & licenses?
- How do I spot & report criminal or suspicious activity?
- How do I pay fees & fines?
- How do I access Coquitlam RCMP locations & services?
- How do I get fingerprinted, request a police information check or apply for a record suspension?
- How do I deal with unwanted firearms?
- How do I deal with wildlife-related public safety issues?
- How do I get help with civil law issues?
- How do I deal with lost, found, stolen or seized property?
How do I access Coquitlam RCMP volunteer & job opportunities?
How can I find out about volunteer and career opportunities with Coquitlam RCMP?
Whether you are interested in a career in policing or would like to take an active role in the safety and security of your community by volunteering your time and skills, there are plenty of opportunities for you to join us and make a difference.
Currently, our team is made up of:
- Regular and civilian members of the RCMP.
- Municipal employees from the cities of Coquitlam and Port Coquitlam.
- Volunteers working in programs like Auxiliary Constables, Block Watch, Citizen's Crime Watch, Community Police Stations, Tri-Cities Speed Watch and Victim Services.
For more information about becoming a regular or civilian member of the RCMP visit the RCMP Recruiting website.
For more information about becoming a municipal employee visit the City of Port Coquitlam's "Jobs" page or visit the City of Coquitlam's "employment opportunities" page.
For more information about becoming a volunteer in one of our community programs visit our "programs and services" page.
- Date modified: