RCMP in Coquitlam
The Coquitlam RCMP proudly provides policing service to: Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Village of Anmore, Village of Belcarra, and Kwikwetlem First Nation.
COVID-19 service impacts
Due to COVID-19, the Coquitlam RCMP Main Detachment front counter and Community Police Stations are open at limited capacity.
- Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Ridgeway Community Police Station
- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Port Coquitlam Mary Hill Community Police Station
- Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Hours may vary depending on volunteer availability. Please call to confirm)
- Monday to Saturday: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Fingerprinting services are by appointment only, to book an appointment call: 604-472-2728.
If the Police Stations are closed call the non-emergency number at 604-945-1550 or you may be able to file your crime report online, visit Coquitlam RCMP's online crime reporting tool.
Learn more about the Coquitlam RCMP
Get the latest news from the Coquitlam RCMP
Find out about services available at our front counter.
Find out how you can stay safe at home and in your community
How to contact us, and our front counter hours of operation.
Learn about our programs and how you can become a volunteer
- Date modified: