Report a Crime

To report a crime in progress, or for immediate police assistance:

Call 9-1-1. Do not text message 9-1-1.

Learn what constitutes an emergency.


Contact New Hazelton RCMP:

  • When a crime has already been committed and no suspects are present (e.g., theft from vehicle or home, vandalism, fraud)

  • For suspicious activity or circumstance or less serious nuisance behavior

  • For a hate crime or hate incident, including those with no safety risks, no physical evidence, and no identifiable suspects

  • When you want follow-up information on a report you have previously made (Have your police file number available)

To report a crime that has already been committed:

Date modified: