We’re looking for confident and considerate people to join our team of 9-1-1 Police Dispatchers at BC RCMP.
- You have a great attitude and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done and serve your community.
- You have excellent communication skills and a strong ability to multi-task.
- You are well organized and have great attention to detail.
- You have an outstanding work ethic and enjoy working in a large team environment.
If this sounds like you – we’d love to hear from you!
9-1-1 Police Dispatchers are the link between the public and the police. We play a vital role in connecting people seeking the help from BC RCMP during an emergency.
Connecting people in need of help in an emergency to BC RCMP is a vital role of the 9-1-1 Police Dispatcher.
Quite simply, 9-1-1 Police Dispatchers save lives. We are an integral part of the team of first responders.
We have a dedicated and hard-working team and we are looking for people who are seeking meaningful work.
Learn more about a day in the life of a 9-1-1 Police Dispatcher. Discover why our Police Dispatchers live their passion and love what they do.
Learn more about what we do.
Perks of working for BC RCMP:
- Wonderful workplace culture
- Career advancement and mobility opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Extended health and dental benefits for you and your family
- Great maternity and parental benefits
- Lifetime pension
- Get paid while you train; continuing education
To join our team, start by signing up for a Career Presentation to discover if this is the right career for you.
- Date modified: