Business Watch - Crime Map – February 2020
Business Watch is a partnership between local Burnaby business communities, the City of Burnaby, and the RCMP.
Our goal is to provide tools and resources to help reduce business-related crime. These maps reflect crime trends in the business community. When incidents are reported to police the information is used to deploy resources strategically, identify crime hot spots, and analyze trends and patterns.
The maps are provided as a tool to promote awareness and crime reduction throughout the business communities. Check out the Business Watch website for more information (External link, opens in a new window http://burnaby.ca/businesswatch)
Map of Break and Enters to Businesses and Auto Crimes – February 2020
North Burnaby - Districts One and Two:
Lougheed Highway/Still Creek Avenue
- All Auto Crimes
UniverCity Condo Towers
- Break and Enter to Apartment Underground
- Theft from Auto
- All Auto Crimes
South Burnaby - Districts Three and Four:
Kingsway Corridor between Royal Oak and Gilley Avenue
- Theft from Auto (Catalytic Converters)
Kingsway Corridor & Edmonds Street
- Break and Enter to Commercial Businesses
Crime Prevention Tips
- If you will be away, use the Hold Mail service to suspend delivery until you return.
- Never send cash in the mail. Use postal money orders, available at all post offices.
- Shred documents that contain personal financial information, such as statement and credit card offers.
- If your mail fails to arrive, contact senders to ensure they have your correct mailing address. Report any concerns to Canada Post Customer Service.
- If you see suspicious activity at your mailbox, report immediately to your local police.
- Date modified: