Creston RCMP Weekly report November 14 – 20, 2022
2022-11-22 14:46 PST
Creston RCMP received 52 calls for service from November 14, 2022 to November 20, 2022.
These are the highlights:
- Received a report of a mischief to a vehicle.
- An officer located an uninsured vehicle and had it removed at the owner’s expense.
- Police received a request to interrogate a person to get some information out of them regarding a lost bank card. The caller was advised that police do provide this type of service.
- Received a report of a snowball being thrown at a window.
- Attended a vehicle fire east of Creston. There were no injuries or issues.
- Officers conducted a wellbeing check.
- An officer located a vehicle that was not safe for the road. The driver had no license as well. The vehicle was towed and the driver was issued a ticket.
- A short time later the officer located a second unsafe vehicle and had it removed from the road. The driver was issued multiple violation tickets.
- A man called reporting a custody issue. He was advised he would need to deal with it in Family Court.
- Received a report of a wondering doggy. Officers conducted patrols for the wondering canine but it was no longer around.
- An officer removed another uninsured vehicle from the road.
- An officer took a report of possible threats being made.
Cst. Brett Urano
Creston RCMP General Duty
- Date modified: