Creston RCMP Weekly Report August 29-September 5, 2022
2022-09-06 12:57 PDT
Creston RCMP received 94 calls for service from August 29th, 2022 to September 5th, 2022.
- Officers were advised of an erratic driver from out of province. Officers located the vehicle and multiple violation tickets were issued for their poor driving.
- An officer assisted an intoxicated man deal with his overwhelming emotions. The man was unable to deal his emotions due to heavy alcohol consumption.
- Creston RCMP received a call of a large spider creeping on the sidewalk along Canyon Street. The caller was worried it may bite someone and they were very afraid.
- Bad dogs? Officers were called for howling dogs late in the evening. Officers located them provided some head scratches to help sooth the offending pooches.
- Officers were dispatched to the hospital for an aggressive patient who once police attended decided they did not want treatment. The patient’s bad attitude and prickly character did not amount to a criminal offence so the patient left the hospital without further issue.
- Officers attended a residence in Kitchener for a man in a mental health crisis. Officers were able to de-escalate the man and get him to the hospital with BC Ambulance Service.
- Officers were requested to locate a missing mental health patient. Officers located the missing woman and returned her to the hospital.
- An officer located a woman driving who was prohibited from driving. The officer impounded the vehicle and charges are pending against the woman.
- An officer received a report of a breach of conditions by a male. Charges are being recommended.
- Officers attended a local park and moved a group of youth along who were being way too loud.
- An officer located a woman and man breaching their conditions. They ran when spotted and warrants will be requested for their arrest.
- Officers were called to an early morning disturbance. A highly intoxicated teen was located and was being belligerent with his mother and officers. The teen was arrested and taken to cells where he proceeded to urinate all over the cell door. The teen was held until sober and issued a violation ticket.
- Officers attended an assault on 3100 block of Highway 3. A woman assaulted her aunt. The woman was arrested and released on an undertaking with multiple conditions.
- Creston RCMP received a report of a theft from an unlocked vehicle. Creston RCMP would like to remind people to secure all buildings and vehicles.
- Officers attended a disturbance in downtown Creston. All parties were separated and sent home.
Cst. Brett Urano
Creston RCMP General Duty
- Date modified: