Property Offender Held In Custody
2022-03-16 10:59 PDT
File # 2022-2340
On March 9th Terrace RCMP arrested Anthony Keenan Pearson for a break and enter and theft that occurred on March 7th. PEARSON was also charged with resisting arrest and has been remanded in custody until his next appearance on March 16.
In addition to these charges, PEARSON is also facing charges for the following:
- Assault a peace officer
- 2 counts of Obstruct a peace officer
- 4 counts of Theft Under $5000
- 3 counts of Possession of Property Obtained by Crime
- Possession of Credit Card Obtained by Crime
- Possession of Break in Instruments
- Fail to Comply with Undertaking
- Fail to Comply with Probation
- Resist Arrest
- Possession of Stolen Property
The above charges before the courts are for offences which occurred between January 3, 2022 and March 8, 2022 in both Terrace and Prince George.
Pearson was remanded in custody to appear before a judge on March 16, 2022 for all matters before the courts.
Anyone who has information in relation to these offences is asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at 250-638-7400 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.
Cst. Kelly CatesMedia Relations Officer
- Date modified: